Monday, June 7, 2010

The aches & pains

So today I am doing good. We took my dog for a walk, and the thing I notice is being in the sun bothers me. The hot sun beaming down on me feels like it's communicating with the parasites. It just makes me feel run down, exhausted, kind of sickly feeling.

I also have been noticing a lot of pain/aches in my back. I have like a line of knots going down my back, in my neck, and even up against my skull. Like right on the line between my skull and my neck. I went to get a massage today and it loosens it up, but you just need to release all that tension.

The stress of being sick, just goes right to your neck. It hurts!

The lady who gave me my massage today was good with reflexology. There is a spot in your foot that is connected to every section of your body. Where I am sick from the Lyme is mostly my stomach.
The lady massaged the spot in my foot that was connected to my stomach, and there was a huge knot. Also there was a huge not that was connected to my large intestines. It just showed that, that's where the parasite is and that I have pain there. It is good to massage there though because it eventually helps you feel better in that area.

The bad thing is, as you rub it you feel the pain in that area, so for a while after my stomach hurt.

3 comments:

  1. My daughter, Anna, left you this message over on our blog:

    This is Anna:

    It's nice to meet you! :) If you want to e-mail me I'm at 24mermaid at gmail dot com. I'd love to talk to you!!

    Alyssa is now staring mindlessly at the TV at the moment. . . XD Oh, and now she's telling me to stop looking at her. Haha. Well I suppose I'll talk to you in a bit. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexa, I have also heard about another doctor that I'm going to email your mom about if I can remember after my work day.

    the screening was fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alexa! What you are experiencing while in the sun is called heat intolerance. Mine used to be really bad. But with treatment it will get better. Last summer I couldn't go outside if the sun was up, but now I am able to be outside in 105 degree weather! Heat is actually good for lyme. Spirochetes do not like the heat. At a certain temperature they die! I take hot baths (when it's cool enough outside) to sweat out toxins & to try to make the spirochetes uncomfortable.

    Are you on probiotics for your stomach pains? Have you tried drinking kefir or aloe juice. Helped me trememdously when I would get the pain.

    ReplyDelete